Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Novemeber!

Well I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. But then again I say that every year......
               Seeing as how its November you know what that means!
                             OCTOBER FAVORITES!

First on my list this month was Urban Decay Naked Pallete ...one word for this pallete
                                     WOW.....


.....ooooo sparkly......

and then of course Maybelline Baby lips these are great and i am loving the shine they give without using a lip gloss
                   So colorful by far my new favs....... and then of course I have to have a Smashbox product after all it is one of my top three brands!!

         Photo Finish Primer  3 words
 BEST. STUFF. EVER

Next on my list for this previous month was MAC Angel Lipstick. Its such a beautiful color that I think everyone should own even if its your only lipstick...

and then the final two ....that will be on thishere blog post is well not exactly makeup more of fall favs for me. As we all know the military trend comes and goes just like the seasons but I always happen to love it and if its paired right it can look AAHHUUMAAZZZIINNNGGG. Pair these boot with a ivory lacy top and dark washed skinny jeans and a few cute rings and necklace and BAM instant effortless chic.....well in my opinion haha!
I got these at Macy's for 52.00
          ohhhh so comfy............
ok and last but not least........

yup its leaves the holy grail of fall candles... I have 4 as backups right now and burn very sparingly i say these should be year round  I mean who doesnt love the smell of fall and personally i strongly dislike all there winter smells fireside is ok but not the best

Well before my son have a fit I shall be off for the day ......to see the rest of my October Favorites watch my newest video on my youtube channel
    www.youtube.com/user/MissMakeMe0ver

BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment