Monday, November 14, 2011

Well Next on my Christmas Wish List!

Beauty starts within and from there the next layer is our skin! Its our canvas for the art we create each and every morning and with healthy and great looking skin we feel great am I right? Now I am blessed with pretty good skin so when I find a product that I feel would change my whole face routine I just have to share it. Now this company has NO idea I am writing this they did not pay me to write about them I just truly think it needs a mention!

Ok so I came across a company the other day and I AM LOVING IT! They are from the makers of a well known company Proactive so I know they have to be great!

THEY LITERALLY HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!

The company is Rodan & Feilds and they have several different types and when I say something for everyone I am not kidding! and theres no long crazy test ( like some company that shall remain nameless...) 

REVERSE
For brown spots, dullness, and sun damage.


ANTI-AGE
For fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness.

UNBLEMISH
For acne and post-acne marks.

SOOTHE
For sensitive, irritated skin, and facial redness.
 
ESSENTIALS
Everyday Dermatologic Necessities.
 
They also have a Holiday sets and Brushes as well as Microdermabarions for Lip, Face, and Body!
 
Now to me this looked like the top of the line stuff you would see in specialty salons and stores on Rodeo Drive but I looked at the price and while it may cost a bit more than what you would find at your local drugstore I would say the prices are pretty comparable to Murad which is a good company but do you get your own consultant ...no.... with this you do you get someone who knows the brand and will help you choose whats right for you so best part?? No more guessing! You can buy separate or in a kit which is always awesome! 
 
They also have a perks program which is great for those who will buy time and time again ..which I have a feeling once you start using you will be hooked!  And they give back how cool is that I always think its great to support a company and its consultants who give back to those who are in need.
 
 
 
There really isn't a bad thing I can say about it I just overall felt like I really wanted to share this with you all and have left the links below! I have put this on my Christmas List and I hope you all do to! great skin for the holidays is the number one trend right now!
 
 
And a special hello to Lisa one of the Consultant shes So sweet and I am so glad to have met her take a look at her skin you will be convinced shes BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment